As one of Canada's most recognized and trusted brands, Canadian Tire has been providing customers with everyday essentials for life in Canada for over 90 years. At Canadian Tire, you can truly make a difference in the lives of Canadians, perform at your best, and be recognized for your achievements.
We are looking for a friendly and physically able Store Warehouse Associate to join our team.
STORE WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
As a Store Warehouse Associate, you be responsible for receiving and unloading trucks containing items ranging from a few ounces to up to 50 lbs. You will receive, scan, and verify incoming stock as well as safely operate all relevant warehouse and floor equipment (forklift, skyjack, etc.).
What you'll get.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits and profit sharing
- Product discounts
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Endless opportunities within Canadian Tire's 485 locations across Canada
- Physically confident to lift up to 50lbs
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution environment would be highly desirable
- Keen eye for detail
- Process driven and organized
- Good time management skills
- Certification operating warehouse equipment is an asset, however, full training will be provided
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.